I'm looking for

Your DFIN benefits are here to support you in this difficult time. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available with resources and counseling to help you cope with your loss. Refer to the action steps and information below.

Take Action


If you don’t change your coverage within 30 days of the death of your dependent, you must wait until the next Annual Enrollment period to make the changes for certain benefits.

Medical, Dental, Vision

  • Remove your dependent from your coverage.
  • Enroll if you lost coverage under a deceased spouse's plan.

Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

  • Decrease your contribution.
  • Enroll or increase your contribution if you lost coverage under a deceased spouse's plan.

Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)

  • Enroll or increase your contribution to accommodate newly eligible dependents.
  • Cease coverage if eligibility is lost.

Good to Know

Life Solutions: EAP & Wellness Resources

Health Savings Account (HSA)

Life Insurance and AD&D

  • You can enroll in or make changes to optional employee life, optional spouse/domestic partner & child life, and optional AD&D. NOTE: You may be required to provide evidence of insurability.
  • Update your beneficiary information.

401(k) Savings Plan