Business Travel Accident
Business Travel Accident (BTA) Policy provides death and disability coverage for any eligible employee traveling on company
business — domestically or internationally. This benefit is administered by ACE American Insurance Company, a member of the Chubb Group of Companies. Benefits vary depending on the
type of covered activities.
ACE also provides out-of-country medical expense benefits. Benefits are paid only if a covered person suffers a loss or incurs a covered expense as the direct result of a covered accident or sickness while traveling:
- Outside his or her home country or country of permanent assignment,
- Up to 365 days, and
- In the course of business for DFIN.
Refer to the Out-of-Country Medical Expense Benefit Rider under the BTA Policy for more information. To request a business travel certificate to provide as proof of coverage, please contact Human Resources.
International SOS Assistance
Available for any employee traveling on DFIN business.
DFIN partners with the world's leading medical and security assistance company, International SOS, to look after your health, safety and well-being when you're traveling abroad. Your membership entitles you to access a powerful resource for worldwide medical, travel and emergency assistance.
You can use International SOS:
- To prepare yourself before you leave on a trip;
- To stay healthy and safe while abroad; and
- To arrange transportation, monitor your condition, evacuate you and contact your family in an emergency.