BCBSIL Fitness Program
If you're enrolled in a DFIN medical plan, you can join the
Fitness Program to get:
- Access to a national network of more than 10,000 participating fitness centers, and
- Discounts through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as massage therapists, personal trainers and nutrition counselors.
Join the Fitness Program for $25 and pay monthly dues of $25, plus applicable taxes, per member.
Learn More and Enroll
Log in to
Blue Access for Members (search for the Fitness Program under Quick Links) or call
ClassPass: Studio & Gym Discounts
Join the world's largest studio and gym network with an exclusive discounted membership to
ClassPass. Your membership gives you access to a variety of classes (training, cycling, yoga and more) at more than 9,000 studios around the world.
ClassPass membership benefits include:
- One login to thousands of studios/gyms;
- Seamless booking at any of the participating studios in 50 cities, worldwide;
- Videos on demand so you can work out from home or on the go; and
- No commitments — you can cancel anytime.
The number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan choose. Membership price is based on your plan type and city.
To be eligible for the discounted rate, you must
register here. Click "Get Started," and then choose your city from the dropdown menu to view discounted rates. Discounted membership rates are offered to the first 250 employees who register.
- Discounts are not sponsored, maintained, subsidized nor endorsed by DFIN.
- The cost of any employer-provided subsidy or reimbursement for the ClassPass Corporate Membership program will be included in your taxable income for purposes of determining your income tax withholding (for Social Security and Medicare taxes).
ClassPass to learn more.
Livongo Diabetes Management
With Livongo diabetes management, if you or a covered family member has diabetes, you can receive a free blood glucose meter, unlimited free test strips and lancets. You can also get support from coaches to get answers to your questions about diabetes, nutrition and lifestyle changes.
This program is available through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL) — so it is available only if you are covered by the DFIN medical plan.
Learn more or register at Livongo (Registration Code: DFINSOLUTIONS) or call
If you're ready to quit tobacco, the
KICK IT! tobacco-cessation program can help you do it. KICK IT! addresses all three aspects of tobacco
dependence — physical, psychological and
behavioral — through a mix of telephone coaching, nicotine-replacement therapy, communication and web-based support.
Tobacco treatment coaches will work with you to develop a tailored quit plan and provide self-management tools to help you make the psychological and behavioral changes necessary to quit for life. Because it often takes several attempts to quit tobacco for good, this program is designed to support participants through all phases of quitting, including relapse.
Learn More and Get Started
WW (Weight Watchers)
Losing weight can be tough, so DFIN has partnered with
WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined) to help you change your relationship with food for good. You get a special offer on WW's proven weight-loss approach and powerful group support as a DFIN employee.
Learn More and Get Started
To purchase the special WW offer for DFIN, or for more information, visit WW: Employer ID: 11881307.
If you experience any problems with this site, please call the WW Wellness Hotline at 1-866-204-2885.